To create or edit a wage program, first click 'Admin' from your left-hand menu. Then, click the 'Wage Program' tab, and finally either click 'New Wage Program' to create a new one, or click the wage program you'd like to edit from the list. If editing a wage program, you'll need to click 'Edit program' from the wage program's details page to edit it.
From here, you can enter the following details:
- Name: The name of your wage program (i.e. Minimum-wage, H2A, etc...)
- Default?: Whether or not you'd like this to be the default wage program employees are assigned to
- Minimum Wage: The minimum hourly rate for the wage program (Read more)
- Rounding Method: Whether you'd like employee hours to be rounded prior to calculating payouts
- Piecework Break Pay: Whether you'd like piecework break pay to be automatically calculated per a formula or not (Read more)
- Overtime: Whether you'd like overtime to automatically calculated per a formula or not (Read more)
- Doubletime: Whether you’d like doubletime calculated automatically based on a configurable formula (Read more)
- Effective Date: The date this minimum wage takes effect
- Color: Color of the wage program for visual purposes
- If your 'Rounding Method' is turned on, it will round to the nearest quarter-hour. If the employee has less than 15 minutes, it will round to 15 minutes.
- Currently, OT does not accrue in chronological order, but rather in the order that Jobs are finalized within a given 'workweek'. I.e. If an Employee works Mon - Fri and the OT limit is reached, but Monday's Job is finalized last, that Job will receive the OT.